The External Quality Assurance Program Oversight Laboratory (EQAPOL) is a National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)-Division of AIDS (DAIDS) funded resource located at the Duke Human Vaccine Institute's (DHVI) Immunology and Virology Quality Assessment Center (IVQAC) to support the development, implementation and oversight of external quality assurance programs that monitor laboratories involved in HIV/AIDS research and vaccine trials around the world.
- DHVI-IVQAC Biorepository Receives Accreditation from College of American Pathologists
- DHVI Receives Contract Renewal for HIV/AIDS Quality Control
- ELISpot EP8 is scheduled to begin shipping on November 10, 2014.
- EQAPOL was recently featured in the October 1, 2014 NIAID Newsletter.
- Luminex EP8 is scheduled to begin shipping on October 13, 2014.
- The 2014 Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting was held September 10-11, 2014 in Durham, NC.
- DHVI is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) as a proficiency testing provider to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 standards for the EQAPOL and IQA programs
- DHVI Quality Assurance Programs Featured in Special Issue of the Journal of Immunological Methods
- ELISpot EP6 is scheduled to begin shipping on November 11, 2013.
- Luminex EP6 is scheduled to begin shipping on October 14, 2013.
- The 2013 Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting was held September 11-12, 2013 in Durham, NC.
- Flow Cytometry External Proficiency 4 (EP4) is scheduled to begin shipping on July 29,2013.
- ELISpot External Proficiency 5 (EP5) is schedule to begin shipping on June 17, 2013.
- Luminex External Proficiency 5 (EP5) is scheduled to begin shipping on June 03, 2013.
- The 2012 EQAPOL Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting was held September 19-20, 2012. Thanks to our SAB members, NIAID leadership and representatives from Blood Systems Research Institute (BSRI) and Becton Dickinson (BD) for their participation!